1.Returning of Original Admission documents.
- On reporting date bring with you : Admission documents, Admission letter, the original and copies of K.C.S.E. results slip or other relevant certificates during the registration day. In addition,you are required to submit your NHIF Card and or Insurance cover policy number on registration day for your medical cover
2.Returning of filled admission documents online prior to the reporting date:(We highly recommend the documents to be in PDF format ):
All documents listed in STEP 2 above EXCEPT Students Personal Details Form(F-2-59-8-7) , should also be uploaded online in soft copy(Should be scanned and Uploaded into the system, using the below procedure).
- Click on Admitted Students login link and enter your registration number and password as indicated in your admission letter.
- Please fill in all the information from step 1 to 9 and save.
- To upload all the above documents online,go back to step 7 and upload all the documents one by one and indicate th name of the document below it and click on "Upload document button"
- Click on step 9 (Complete) to confirm if you entered all the information required.
- NOTE: Make sure you upload aclear official profile picture which will be used for printing your Student ID, also change your password if you are login in for the first time.