Click here to update biodata or return/upload documents after downloading admission letter.
1.HOW TO APPLY ONLINE (Undergraduate ONLY):
- Click here first to confirm course requirements and intake availability.
- If the course that you need is available for preferred intake then proceed to application by first creating account /Sign-Up on this page
- Upon successful creation of account, Proceed to Login on the same page with your email and password used during creation of account.
- After login, fill in the Personal-data (Step 1), Course details (Step 2). Academic details (Step 3), supportive documents (Step 4), payments details (Step5).
- For you to complete your course application, you are required to pay application fees through MPESA.(Certificate:500/-; Diploma:1000/-; Degree:1,500/-; Masters:1,500/-,Post Diploma:1,500/-,Phd:1,500/-).
- Access the M-PESA menu from your phone, Select "Lipa Na M-PESA" then Pay bill option, enter this Pay bill Number (951200).
- Enter your account number generated from the system from step 5(payments details after login ) then enter the required amount.
- Finally enter the exact MPESA generated code back into the system to complete your application.
- Regularly visit this website and login to get the feedback or status of your application.
- NOTE: Every application has its own account number generated per transaction. ONLY applicants who have paid the application fees will be considered.
- NOTE: ALL Postgraduate applicants should apply in person from various campuses/ departments after confirming the course requirements using above procedure.
2.Confirmation of ready admission letters:
- NOTE:All new students should return their admission documents and update their Biodata online BEFORE reporting date of every intake EXCEPT Students Personal Details Form (F-2-59-8-7) . (We highly recommend the documents to be in PDF format ). Click here to see the procedures.
4.Important information for all graduants / continuing students:
- Click here to get the latest updates regarding all graduands/ continuing students on updating personal details online before reporting day/ Collection of certificate.
Experiencing any problem? Send an email to email@example.com
or follow Facebook.
Click here to watch the video regarding getting admission letter online