DOWNLOAD 1ST YEARS ORIENTATION ONLINE MEETINGS LINKS:
Click here to view information for First Year Students 2022
Click here to download orientation programme for First Year Students 2022
Click here to download change of course guidelines for First Year Students 2022
Click here to update biodata or return/upload documents after downloading admission letter.
1.HOW TO APPLY ONLINE (Undergraduate ONLY):
- Click here to confirm course requirements and intake availability.
- If the course that you need is available for preferred intake then proceed to application by first creating account /Sign-Up on this page
- Upon successful creation of account, proceed to Login on the same page with your email and password used during creation of account.
- After login, fill in the Personal-data (Step 1), Course details (Step 2). Academic details (Step 3), supportive documents (Step 4), payments details (Step5).
- To complete your course application, you are required to pay application fee through MPESA.(Certificate:500/-; Diploma:1000/-; Degree:1,500/-; Masters:1,500/-,Post Diploma:1,500/-,Phd:1,500/-).
- Access the M-PESA menu from your phone, Select "Lipa Na M-PESA" then Pay bill option, enter this Pay bill Number (951200).
- Enter your account number generated from the system from step 5(payments details after login ) then enter the required amount.
- Finally enter the exact MPESA generated code back into the system to complete your application.
- Regularly visit this website and login to get the feedback or status of your application.
- NOTE: Every application has its own account number generated per transaction. ONLY applicants who have paid the application fees will be considered.
- NOTE: ALL Postgraduate applicants should apply in person from various campuses/ departments after confirming the course requirements using above procedure.
2.Confirmation of ready admission letters:
- NOTE:All new students should return their admission documents and update their Biodata online BEFORE reporting date of every intake. Except Students Personal Details Form (F-2-59-8-7) . (We highly recommend the documents to be in PDF format ). Click here to see the procedures.
4.Important information for all graduants / continuing students:
- Click here to get the latest updates regarding all graduands/ continuing students on updating personal details online before reporting day/ Collection of certificate.
Experiecing any problem?... Call customer care on 0709 715 815 or send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
,Facebook; Discover JKUAT or Twitter; @DiscoverJKUAT
Click here to watch the video regarding getting admission letter online